Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happiness for ever

Every individual has his/her definition of Happiness. For a stray dog, to win over the stale piece of meat from the garbage bin might be his eternal state of happiness. For a beggar to get a dollar from a kind man will make his day and this thought will provide him happiness for a long time. For a saint it’s the meditative mind which is his reason for showing contentment and a child is sure to be happy with a close hug from her parents. I am no different from any of this specimen.

Being part of this materialistic world I have learnt to balance my energies both negative and positive, so as to say, by reaching out to the creator of this world - this I religiously do getting into a meditative state of mind for at least 15 minutes a day, which I feel gives me the rejuvenation I need, the spiritual awakening I crave for after a hard days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment